Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Wyatt Wilson - My Friend at Acteon

Wyatt passed away suddenly last weekend at age 39. I spent time with him at the Greater NY meeting just 2 weeks ago when we were talking about his young son and daughter and the holidays. I met his son Logan over a year ago and like Wyatt he was a giant kid. Wyatt, although quite serious in his quest to constantly improve his company, always had time for me and others and loved to combine work stories with his life stories.

There are some people who you meet and immediately feel they are your new friend. This was Wyatt. He will be sorely missed of course by his family, as well as his far reaching dental family. This was way too soon soon to lose you big guy. Say a prayer for Logan, his daughter Rachel and wife Lauren.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for great information you write it very clean. I am very lucky to get

    this tips from you



    Dental Implants Brandford CT

    ReplyDelete