Saturday, December 5, 2009

GNY products- Acteon SoproLife

There were a few new products but Acteon launched its new caries detection system, SoproLife. (Light Induced Fluorescence Evaluator ). Unfortunately the paperwork for approvals for sale ( 510K) did not come in time for the meeting although it is due any day. Thus they could not actually sell this product but could show it. I was lucky enough to get a good look at the IDS in March and have been in touch with the developers in France and have been helping in assessing this product and giving some clinical input. Here is their website with some basic information. I will publish some of my own clinical photos when it is appropriate.

http://www.soprolife.com/

1 comment:

  1. in where I can take a look at how the product works in caries detection and I am very interested in selling, to improve dental care in my clinic

    ReplyDelete